Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, since Dana was still unable to get out of bed, I drove us home yesterday. On the way down the bumpy highway he sneezed and something popped back into place. By the time we got home, he was able to get up and walk into the house. Sooo, a little self medication and some rest will get him back to normal (well, our definition of normal!).

Since the laundry was already caught up and the truck clean (inside anyway..the outside has a coat of road salt), I decided to run some errands and visit some friends in Newark.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! I had lunch with my favorite LE guy and finally saw the inside of the new building. I really enjoyed the few minutes I spent with each of you!!

For those that are new to the blog, tune in everyday or occasionally and hopefully I can share a bit of road life with you. Sometimes things out here are just downright hilarious!

Stay tuned...keep in touch!

No comments: