Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm baaaack.....

Hi everybody! This is Zeke, aka Badger Belly. It's December and that means I'm off restriction. At least for the moment. I have a hard time staying out of trouble and keeping my computer privileges!!! I tore up a pillow today so I'm trying to get this done before Mom takes the computer away again.

So, Dad, Mom, Sosa (Weasel Head) and I left Atlanta yesterday headed for Miami!! Whoo hoo, sunshine and beaches here we come!! Then Mom said no, not Florida, we're going to Miami, Oklahoma. OKLAHOMA?? Who wants to go there? So off we went, driving all night to deliver of all things, empty dog food bags. Can it get any worse for a dog like me??

No sooner had they emptied the truck (geez that place smelled good ) than the company asked Mom and Dad to move the truck to Kentucky. So, we're off again after a nap at a truck stop. I know Dad likes Kentucky....something about bourbon. LOL

Mom got all excited driving through the Ozarks in Missouri. She and Dad saw a bald eagle fly over the road. She said it was really beautiful.

I'll see if I can get Sosa to do a blog soon. He has a hard time typing with those big paws, but we'll see. Ya'll take care and come back soon, y'hear!

1 comment:

Auntie M said...

Zeke, Look at Auntie M's blog and see your cousins. Auntie M said she made a mistake and titled her picture Auntie M and the two witches. She said she should have used Auntie M, Dorothy and the witch. She always has trouble wetbeen the b & w. Enjoy life and keep your Mom and Dad safe.