Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas.....

Well, we hope so anyway....Right now it's Tuesday, the 23rd, 2:30 a.m. MST and we are sitting still on I 40 about 40 miles west of Flagstaff. It's snowing, but the problem is multiple accidents ahead of us. According to the voices on the CB, everybody is sitting everywhere.


Anyway, we brokered our own load to Chicago....we can deliver by 11:30 Wednesday (don't see that happening!) or Monday morning. So Kathy, we might get to stop in!!

Sosa is trying to make a comfortable place to sleep among the blankets and pillows and Zeke won't leave him alone! He keeps pulling the blanket away from Sosa and biting his legs. He had a pretty good nap already so he wants to play. I already took him out to potty along the road and he just wanted to play in the snow! Sosa wouldn't even go out....he looked at me as if I had lost my mind!

Meanwhile, we're grateful for internet and satellite radio. Once we get moving we're going to get to Flagstaff and sleep for awhile just to let them have time to clean the roads.

Stay tuned..........

No comments: