Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I should have known....

As usual, I spoke too soon! LOL We planned to head home around noon if we didn't get a load. 1205 we got a load offer to go to Atlanta GA. It needs to be delivered by 5 pm Friday, so we got 48 hours to make an 18 hour drive. : ) So, we're spending the night at a Virginia welcome center. Not nearly as many trucks in the rest areas tonight. A lot of drivers headed home for the holiday.

While we are getting to go somewhere warmer (thankfully!), it's still 8 hours from Mom and Dad. :( Who knows, maybe we'll get sent further south.

I'm really proud of my niece, Emily, who has started her own blog. Keep writing, Em!!

Thought I'd share another pic from the other day....can't remember where.

1 comment:

twilight_fan_25 said...

hey thanks for the luck. I will keep writing. has uncle dana seen my blog yet. well g2g. love ya and miss ya and hope you have a good holiday.
love your niece
emily