Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving everyone!




We are traveling through Virginia today. We slept well and played ball with Sosa and Zeke in a big field at the rest area. They had a good time! Right now Dana is driving, Sosa is sleeping on one couch and I'm sitting on the other. Zeke is with me right now, looking out the window. He goes up front for awhile then back with me!
Enjoy your day and be thankful. I'm thankful for my family, scattered as we are, and that I'm employed and spending everyday with my best friend!
Love to all out there!!

1 comment:

eporter said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cris and family - this is Erin Porter from COTC. I love your blog - awesome adventures and great pics too! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying life and living it up! Take care, be safe, and reflect on the good times we've shared. PS. I just finished my bachelors from Franklin and can remember the day you inducted us into PTK many years ago! Thank you. With Love, Erin :)